Good communication is the most difficult thing to achieve and maintain in a relationship.
Sexual communication is at its base.
It is a card game for couples.
- 135 cards contain 60 activities and 35 sex positions selected to enable exploration and discovery.
- 4 game modes.
- 30-150 min game play + a never-ending game
- A template for your own games. Customize it how you want with ease.
- 2-4 players. +18
- Box contains 135 cards and 1 Rulebook.
Ardor has 2 parts
- Use strategy to compete for points in a trick and draw card game.
- Follow the suits and the points to win cards.
- Perform activities to increase your winning chances.
21 points or more to win and get Ardor Prize card
- Build decks with the cards won.
- Draw from the deck and decide if you will Enhance or Level-up the activity before performing it.
- Enhance activities by introducing toys and accessories.
- Leveled-Up activities, adding a twist to them
Read more on the Tutorial page.
- Time stopper: This gives you the power to STOP time.
- Time slot: perform the activity for the duration indicated on the card.
- Enhancement slot: Cards from this suit can be used only on the cards which have an Enhancement slot.
- Micro Moments: To convert a card into a "wild" card, perform the activity.
- Blank Cards: Winner decides what will be performed.
- Ardor cards: Add a twist to take it to another level.
- Talk about sex in an open, friendly, playful, environment;
- Surprise and provoke each other;
- Spice up your sex life;
- Vary sex techniques and positions;