Today, the 11th of October, at 00.00 CET, we have released Ardor.
We want you to be happy by giving you a way to build your sexual games while inspiring your sexual communication.
Before stepping into Ardor’s world, remember:
- It contains surprises and customization possibilities which lead to millions of possible combinations.
- You cannot reproduce the previous game so each time you play, you will experience something different.
- It focuses on the relationship between the two of you. Be ready to discover and explore.
- If you start playing Ardor, you will not stop playing as long as you are in a relationship.
- It is a game template to create your sex games as wild, intimate and naughty as you want!
Are you ready? Then continue reading
We’ve received great feedback during the print & play campaign and the signals we’ve received from you inspired and encouraged us to improve and release.
This is what you said about the game:
“I was excited to try this game as our sex life is pretty vanilla. Definitely allowed us to have the best sex we had in a long time”
“We liked the game. It was nice to be able to communicate in a playful way about sex.
There was a lot of variation for activities so there's always something that you'd like to do.”
“We really liked the game and we're going to play it again soon.”
For believing in us and in Ardor, we Thank You!
In creating and developing Ardor, we’ve looked at couples’ psychology, the relationship issues we see every day and what stops us from getting closer to our partners.
In the beginning of relationships, we’re madly in love with each other. Sex is great, every day and moment we spend with each we discover, explore and learn more about our partner.
After some time, routine comes into play and we postpone our discovery sessions because we’re too tired or too busy.
When designing the game, we wanted to offer you complete freedom so anything is possible.
At the same time, we wanted to guide and inspire your imagination, helping you express your sexual desires.
Finally, we’ve seen most sex games leave too many things in luck’s hand and simplify the sexual interaction to a point where it stops being satisfactory. We’ve introduced clear rules which let you control how far the game goes depending on your level of comfort.
It’s made of two parts:
A fantasy consists of different elements. Each of these elements is an EXP point.
The first part is a trick taking game in which you accumulate the EXP points of your fantasy. We’ve taken the classical card games mechanics and improved everything around them:
- Instead of the classic 4 suits (Diamonds, Hearts, Clubs and Spades), Ardor contains 9 completely new suits.
- One of the suits is always the trump suit.
- You’re not only playing cards, but depending on the cards you play, you have to either take a shot or take an item of clothing off, building the atmosphere for the next part.
The goal of this first part is to win more points than your partner.
Then, you can create, build and customize your fantasy.
In the second part you learn new things about yourself and your partner.
Each card you select becomes very important as you customize and perform the activity on it.
We’ve added RPG mechanics in this part to offer a high level of customization and variety:
- Some of the cards contain Enhancement slots. When a card with an enhancement slot is played, you may use one or more enhancements for the activity on the card. This transforms each activity into something different every time it’s performed.
- Besides Enhancements, you can Level-up an activity. You win the level-ups during the first part. Some of the level-ups can be used only on one activity while others apply to all activities. Choose and combine them however you want.
You take a leap into a different world where you control what will happen and how far things will go.
Don’t be afraid to take this step. You feel in your heart how important sexual communication is.
Enjoy falling in love!